Saturday, December 24, 2011

MIA

I know where most of my old bikes have gone.  My Spyder Bike went to an underprivileged kid when I got Big Red.  I sold my Triumph 10-speed to a co-worker, in Ohio (and he crashed into a tree and broke the frame).

I have sold, traded and given away many other bikes.  I may not know who, particularly, owns them, but I know that they went somewhere.

Yet, there is one bike I can not account for.  The purple Western Auto Buzz Bike that I got when I was 14 is missing in action.  It is no longer at my parents' home, but I have no idea where it went.  It was the last bike I got before I got my driver's license, and I lost interest in when I started driving.  I just recently realized that I can't account for it.

Big Red is still around.  I have had it since 1971, so it's not like every bike I had before I started driving is gone.  I just don't know where that purple bike went.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, sorry about the word verification. It's a necessary evil, unfortunately.