Saturday, November 5, 2011

Mountain Bike Ride

Wow, I'm so glad to be on the bike the mountains are gorgeous, I hope it doesn't rain oof forgot about that drop-off I'll have to remember it next time man, going uphill already crap, don't I have a lower gear?

Gasp...gasp...why a I riding up this stupid mountain?  This is crazy pant..pant...there's a flat coming up just gotta hold on whew  I needed a break  I wish the whole trail was this easy...crap  I forgot about this ledge oof just made it!

Wow, the Aspens are pretty who put all of these rocks here?  I don't remember this being so rocky, last time I rode here is that a deer?  It is!  Oh, hell, it's coming this way I can't afford to slow down with that little pitch coming up oh...good..he turned the other way...

Aaaagh...my lungs are going to fly out of my mouth come on flatten out, you stupid trail!

The top!  The top!  Oh my god!  At last, I get to head down!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeee-crap, a log, a rock, another bicycle...made it! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Back already?  I need to do this more often!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, sorry about the word verification. It's a necessary evil, unfortunately.